With the off season relax I have also slipped off my healthy eating habits. It is lot of fun, but there are also downsides: 1) I can feel it on my waistline, 2) more importantly I am not feeling great, my sleep was disrupted, my skin got worse … Calls for action and it seems thanks to feeling sluggish I have discovered source of pleasure and happiness for my morning routine. I have been drinking this detox, antioxidant and alkalizing smoothie lot of mornings lately. So I decided to share the recipe with you. I am not really doing exact measures, going by the feel. You get great starter on your daily veggie & fruit consumption by drinking this smoothie.
Ingredients (for one smoothie):
- 1 kiwi
- 2-3 handfuls of baby spinach
- 1 scoop of hemp protein
- bee pollen (I am not sure about the effect, but they say it’s super healthy :o) )
- coconut water = natural source of electrolytes (I use CHI from MyBotanika … use „BARBORKA“ code to get discount!)
- 1/2 or 1 banana … I use banana if I drink this before or after tough workout to get more carbs in
- honey … if you don’t like the taste as is, but I find that the kiwi + hemp protein is totally OK
Love my Catler mixer <3
What are your favorite smoothie recipes?
And on non-recipe note, thanks Eda for mentioning me in his latest blog post about his favourite running blogs! Check it out 🙂